Weight Tracker is an easy to use WordPress Plugin that allows registered users of your website to track their weight, measurements, photos, custom fields, etc. History can be displayed in both tables & charts. Support for BMI, BMR, Calorie Intake, Macronutrients and much more!
The plugin is available in a Free and Pro/Pro Plus version. This documentation will help you to set up Weight Tracker to suit your business.
For a detailed list of all Weight Tracker features, please read the read our features guide. We also offer a free trial of the Pro versions of the plugin, get your free trial now.
- Ensure your hosting matches the minimum requirements specified by WordPress Requirements. Unfortunately, Weight Tracker may not work on older versions.
- Install the Weight Tracker plugin.
- Within your WordPress Admin area, navigate to “Plugins” > “Add New”. Search for “Weight Tracker” and click “Install Now”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Upgrade the plugin if you require additional features. We offer a free trial of the Pro versions of the plugin, get your free trial now.
- Configure the plugin. Navigate to “Weight Tracker” > “Settings” and review / modify each setting to meet your needs.
- To get started, create a page and add the shortcode [wt] into the content section. The [wt] shortcode incorporates the majority of Weight Tracker features out of the box.
- Weight Tracker contains a rich set of features, shortcodes and widgets that allow Weight Tracker to be implemented in various ways to compliment their website’s needs.
A demo site with Weight Tracker installed can be found at https://demo.yeken.uk/.
If you would like to trial the Pro Plus version of the plugin, then we are happy to provide a free trial. Get your free trial now.
Translate Weight Tracker
All YeKen plugins are fully translatable and can be translated with Loco Translate. For further information, please read our guide on translating YeKen plugins.